Wednesday, December 17, 2008

!*%what i like most about myself!*%


what i like about myself the most is that i dont let other females or even anybody get to ,you know.they do light up my day to hear someone saying my name.i love the fact that im so cute and i have a determination to go far.others like to worry so much about what they do and what or how people look at them.i dont worry because at the end of the day nobody matters but me!!! i like being around people who like to have fun cuz thats who i am a fun wild person .i tend to come off as quite but you just need to get to know the real diamond. i really dont tolerate bull from anybody!!thats one thing you will catch me doing snappin. but im really sweet though and people tend to take that forgranted. i stay gettin it crackin every where i go so you could hate me or love me but know one thing !*% im soooo lovin u bac if u do hate me !*%CUZ I LOVE MYSELF!*%

No comments:

!!*%yeah dey hittin!!*%

!!*%yeah dey hittin!!*%

!!**%MRS.ATTITUDE!!!*%

!!**%MRS.ATTITUDE!!!*%

my husband

my husband