Friday, November 14, 2008

Morning Madness!!!!

Well my alarm is my15 year old sister .She wakes me up when she leaves out .i get up go to the bathroom ,and wash my face ,brush my teeth then get into the shower. the problem i have is when i get in the shower ,the water is supper hot so i always happen to burn myself.I iron my shirt and pants and my little sisters uniform too.I pop me a bagel in the toaster or i have a bowl of cereal .i hate when my mom is too lazy to get up and do my little sister hair so i have to do it. when i leave out i usually see my boyfriend on his way to school .i get on the bus and it's always crowded.i get off the bus and go to the store and usually make it to school on time . it depends on how the bus ride went .now im in 1st period.

1 comment:

Jeezy said...

Hey sistah i read your blog and you can call me sometimes more than Tae-Tae!!! LOVE YA

!!*%yeah dey hittin!!*%

!!*%yeah dey hittin!!*%

!!**%MRS.ATTITUDE!!!*%

!!**%MRS.ATTITUDE!!!*%

my husband

my husband